Our clear and custom colored extruded capping films offer exceptional consistency, durablity and flexibility.
Because Claricap™ is comprised of 100% impact modified acrylic resin; it provides exceptional UV protection and abrasion resistance. Unlike blown acrylic films, CET Films’ extruded acrylic cap films, exhibit no gels and no die lines. Claricap™ provides exceptional clarity and consistent gloss level control, including low gloss options. Available in standard and custom colors out to 64.5 inches wide, and a variety of custom thicknesses, Claricap™ is also print and paintable.
- Does not exhibit die lines, gels and surface imperfections, characteristic of blown films.
- Available in wide range of standard and custom colors in high and low gloss finishes.
- Laminates over PVC, ABS, PC & HIPS.
- Printable using a wide range of print technologies, including screen printing, digital, UV, flexographic, and rotogravure.
- Paintable with no priming necessary.
- Thermoformable, surface finishes are maintained during the thermoforming process.
- Superior clarity of the film allows for the reproduction of sharper, better looking graphics, when the film is printed second surface.
- Fungus and mildew resistant.
- Abrasion resistant
- RV, Travel Trailer and Mobile Home Components
- Marine Dashboard & Consoles, Tables, Enclosures
- Bath Tubs, Shower Enclosures, Sinks & Spas
- Skylights, Window Profiles, Shutters
- OEM Equipment Rooftops, Dashboard & Consoles
- Snowmobile & Jet Ski Housings
- Appliance Parts