Using resins such as polycarbonate, co-polyesters, and rigid PVC’s CET Films combines it’s additive and embossing technologies to deliver unique solutions to the card industry. Integral Security Films are also available in clear, white and custom colors, and in a variety of thickness in either rolls or sheets.
CET’s laser engravable films allow for laser imaging at higher production speeds, and at higher resolutions, than other laser engravable films. Available in a host of resins, Integral laser engravable films deliver better looking product at reduced operating costs.
With CET’s unique embossing technology, we emboss directly into the film, creating a crisp and clean image. Whether it be a wall paper pattern, or a repeating hologram, CET can create a higher level of security to holographic films.
Clariguard™ films are also printable using most printing processes including offset, UV or screen print processes.
With 40 years of technical expertise, CET Films can provide you with customized material solutions to satisfy your specific security applications.
- Machine Readable Travel Documents
- Security Documents
- Driver's Licenses
- National ID Cards
- Credit Cards
Laser engravable films
- Engrave at higher production speeds, reducing manufacturing costs.
- Engraves at higher resolutions for a photographic image quality.
- Higher clarity for unimpeded view of the finished product.
- Secure images by embossing directly into film, without coatings
- Create a more crisp and clean image than other holographic embossing techniques.